Sunday, September 2, 2012

Internet, Encyclopedia, Book, & Documentary Research on the 2nd of Sept. '12

3 things I understood well:
- One of the reasons why some people have the ability of the specific sixth sense is because of the opening of the ajna/the third eye chakra where it will allow them to be able to adjust their frequencies
- This opening of chakra is possible through the method of yoga, occult methods, etc.
- There are countless of types of 6th sense. Some that include: clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance, telepathy, precognition, & telekinesis.

2 things I don't really understand:
- I got an information from a video that is posted in the metacafe.com website. In the video, a book is shown as its resource. So should I put in the video or the book as one of my resources?
- How does the ability affects the lives of the people having it?

1 thing I'm clueless about:
- -

No comments:

Post a Comment