Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Product Evaluation


Based on the testing method (evaluated pre-post test and final product), I have fulfilled all of my design specifications therefore achieved my goal. According to both experts in the fields of Christianity and English, my products have fulfilled all of my 8 design specs as seen from the proof above. According to Pak Agung, a Christian expert, I got a higher score for my posttest compared to pretest (look at the proof shown below; pretest=5 and posttest=9), have include all the information researched into my final product and have printed it as a published book. According to Miss Terri, a Christian and English expert, I have printed my final product as a published book, have included all the information I researched on in my final product, have written the story with a good and understandable flow, plot line, grammar, spelling and sentence structure, while it also have shown a good progression of time and understanding.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment