1. Do you follow your plan or specifications? Do you have to change your plan or specifications? Why?
So far what I have done for my creating phase is the post test. I am following my specification, as I have always been keeping in mind about getting a better score for the post-test compared to the pre test I did before the research phase. I haven't change any specifications or plans I made because I think I still can follow it. However, I realized when looking back at my timeline that it should be edited and made more specific and detailed.
2. What has been the success and struggles? What could be done differently next time if I do it again or for the next steps?
The success I had is probably in getting all the questions answered in the given time. My struggles were to include all the terminologies I learned from my research phase into the post-test and also to remember all the information learned from the research phase. If I get to do the post test again, I would probably review back on my research notes first before doing the post test.
3. What's next? Do I need to change the next plan? Why? What should I prepare?
The next thing that I should do is to make the outline of my creative writing journal. I don't need to change my plan because I think I can achieve the expected result. I think that I can finish my final product on time, on the 23rd of November'12. For the next step, I should prepare my laptop, charger, camera and probably Internet for some plot line inspirations.
No comments:
Post a Comment