Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Reflection on Creating Phase II

 On the 21st of October, I did my creative writing journal outline and finished it. The reflection below is on what has been done so far on the 23rd of October.

1. Do you follow your plan or specifications? Do you have to change your plan or specifications? Why?
At this moment, I have made the outline of my creative writing journal. I've been following my plan and specifications and haven't need myself to change plan and specifications because I think they're still achievable.


2. What have been the success and struggles? What could be done differently next time if I do it again or for the next steps? 
The success was that I was able to finish the outline on time. On the 3rd week of this month, I was able to do that. The struggles that I faced were on making the plot line of the story and on making it realistic. Next time if I have the opportunity on doing this activity again, I would look for inspiration first before making the outline. By doing so, I would not waste that much time to think about the flow of the story.


3. What's next? Do I need to change the next plan? Why? What should I prepare? 
After this, I should prepare myself on writing the rough draft of my final product, as what is written in my plan. I should prepare my laptop, charger and outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment