At this point, I've started the rough draft of my final product however haven't finished it.
1. Do you follow your plan or specifications? Do you have to change your plan or specifications? Why?
I am following my plan and specifications. I still think that I don't have to change any of my specifications and plan because they still seem to be achievable.
2. What have been the success and struggles? What could be done differently next time if I do it again or for the next steps?
The success is to probably on sticking with the plan/schedule however the struggles would be on putting emotions into the product and on making it seem realistic (as how a teenager, my main character would write a journal). If I have the chance on doing this step again next time, I will probably write down the emotions I had when the similar situation happened to me.
3. What's next? Do I need to change the next plan? Why? What should I prepare?
Next, I should work on the journal rough draft again and finish it. Something that I should change in my plan is probably on finishing the rough draft earlier so that Ibu Yuda and some of my English literature friends can proof read it. Also through time, I realized that I have to kind of push the schedule up a bit so that I have time to publish the journal into a book. For the next step, I have to prepare my laptop and charger.
Jen, you did a good reflection for no 2.
ReplyDeleteIt will be great if you involve your emotion because this is your story, right?