1. Do you follow your plan or specifications? Do you have to change your plan or specifications? Why?
Yes I still follow my specifications however not my plan. I have to change my time plan because on Thursday I had to change several things in my product, which made me have to publish the book again.
2. What have been the success and struggles? What could be done differently next time if I do it again or for the next steps?
The
success I had at this moment is the fact that I've published my final product into the desired form. The struggle I had was to get everybody I wanted to peer check my final product with to submit the file on time. Well I should have given them a lot more time next time when I want them to peer check my works again.
3. What's next? Do I need to change the next plan? Why? What should I prepare?
Even though I have published my final product into a book, I just figured out today that in an MLA bibliography you don't have to put in the URL of the web. Therefore, I have to re-publish my book to make it a better qualitative product. I should change my next plan to re-publishing my book instead of giving it right away to the teachers to test on against the design specs. I just realized when seeing the modified timeline that the testing method phase should be two weeks instead of just one. Therefore I should change my timeline again. For the next step, I should prepare more money, USB to transfer the file, the file itself, and a transportation to get me to the publishing place.
Peer checking from some friends will give more inputs for your journal project. Great!
ReplyDelete