Saturday, August 4, 2012

Internet and Book Research on the 4th of August '12

3 things I understood:
- Everyone is born with a sixth sense but it fades away as soon as people grow older
- Sixth sense is often called ESP (Extra Sensory Perception)
- 6th sense is another sense out of the 5th sense that cannot be verified upon conscious reasoning like science or even our 5th sense

2 things I'm not sure about:
- The types of sixth sense
- The types of journal and what a creative writing journal is

1 thing I'm clueless on:
- How come some old people still have sixth sense?

Sources:

"Sixth Sense." Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com, 2012. Web. 04 Aug. 2012. <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sixth%20sense?s=t>.

"Sixth Sense." Merriam-Webster. Merriam-Webster, 2012. Web. 04 Aug. 2012. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sixth%20sense>.

"Sixth Sense." Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford University Press, 2012. Web. 4 Aug. 2012. <http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sixth%2Bsense?q=sixth+sense>.

Neddermeyer, Phd, Dorothy M. "Sixth Sense - Everyone Has It." EzineArticles.com. EzineArticles, 2012. Web. 4 Aug. 2012. <http://ezinearticles.com/?Sixth-Sense----Everyone-Has-It&id=1869006>.

"The Sixth Sense." ABUNDANCE-AND-HAPPINESS.COM. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Aug. 2012. <http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/the-sixth-sense.html>.

Ekokaf. Dahsyatnya Indra Keenam. Jakarta: TransMedia, 2010. Print.

Pamungkas, Wisnawan. Rahasia Super Dasyat Indra Keenam. Yogyakarta: Araska, 2011. Print.

"The Sixth Sense, How to Develop It." New Age Directory. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Aug. 2012. <http://www.newagedirectory.com/sixth/howsixth.htm>.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, it will be great if you put the sources (for 3 things I understood) (Yuda- Supervisor).

    ReplyDelete