Monday, August 13, 2012

Interview Research on the 13th of Aug '12

3 things I understood well:
- That most people who have this ability see "them" in that appearance, the appearance that was describe in the previous reflection
- That most people who have this ability and also believe in God usually deals with this ability in a positive way even though at first they might be scared and insecure with their ability
- That the ability they have usually strengthen their faith more to God because in the Bible too, it includes the stories about devils that are around us

2 things I am not sure about:
- How the ability annoys them in their daily life
- How do they deal/combine/accept/connect both their religion and the ability together (who/what helps them to understand about their ability in a Christianity point of view)

1 thing I am clueless about:
- -

No comments:

Post a Comment