Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Appendix 5. AOI Decision



Name: Jennifer Sanantha                Topic: The sixth sense                  Date: 8th of May 2012

AREA OF INTERACTION DECISION CHART



Decision to be made:
Which AOI best suits the goal of my topic?
Goal = To learn about the 6th sense 


Alternative 1
Community Service

Advantages:
I can focus more on researching about the topic, which I am interested about. I can also focus on also helping my community deal with the topic

Disadvantages:

Need to know both communities: the community who has the 6th sense ability and my targeted community. To know the community who has 6th sense will be the most challenging one though, as it’s a different/new community for me.
Need to change the targeted community’s mind about the people who have 6th sense, which is going to be hard.


Alternative 2
Health and Social Education

Advantages:
I can focus more on learning about the things I am confused and interested about

Disadvantages:
Won’t get the community to be really involved in my project
Need to know the community who has 6th sense, which will be kind of challenging for me, as that community is a different/new community for me.


Alternative 3
Human Ingenuity

Advantages:
So I can focus on being more creative with my movie that I’m going to make as my final product

Disadvantages:
I don’t really like tech stuff.
I want to focus more on knowing about the topic, because I am more interested in the topic rather than the new movie techniques I can use to portray the topic.

Decision made based on alternatives:

Health and Social Education because I want to focus on learning about the 6th sense

No comments:

Post a Comment