3 things I understood well:
- The mandatory elements in a research journal entry are a question to research on, research notes (even though it's still under question because in the previous websites I researched on it says that research notes shouldn't be included in a research journal), reflection, bibliography, and another question that comes up from the research (even though it doesn't have to come up in a planned timing).
- The language of a research journal is situational
- A research journal should not include abbreviated and unnecessary words. It should be to the point.
2 things I am unsure about:
- If research notes should be included in a research journal
- How to end a research journal if it's arranged by questions
1 thing I don't understand/have to research more:
- When I should do a reflection (after a question is answered or when I'm done with a research)
No comments:
Post a Comment