Sunday, July 15, 2012

Interview via Email on the 28th of June '12

3 things that I understood well:
- Start a research journal by writing down a brief introduction of my research and a question then continue modifying the journal every time I do a research
- A research journal can be written and include anything that the writer thinks might be useful when writing the report later on
- A research journal should be well organized, clear and easy to read, and always being added to until a final answer to the original question is found


2 things that I am unsure about:
- What are the mandatory elements in a research journal entry
- If the reflection should be written after every research done or after a question has been answered


1 thing I don't understand/have to research more about:
- How a research journal should end

No comments:

Post a Comment