Sunday, July 15, 2012

Interview via Email on the 23rd of June '12

3 things I have understood well:
- A journal is a record of anything that is kept in a timeline fashion
- A research journal should include questions that keeps on going, bibliography, date, reflection (personal thoughts about the answer to the question obtained from the research, and reflection of how to research is done)
- The skills needed to make a good research journal are summary skill, reading and writing, keyboarding, and understanding of the program used, if the journal is handwritten then a good penmanship is also needed

2 things I am not sure about:
- What should be included in a research journal (e.g. research notes, how about keywords, difficulties faced during the research, plan on how to do the next research?)
- When I should write my research journal

1 thing I don't understand/have to research more about:
- What are the specifications of a good research journal

No comments:

Post a Comment