Sunday, July 15, 2012

Interview via Email on the 14th of July '12

3 things I understood well:
- End a research journal by summarizing what I've learned from the research
- The original question of the research journal is the Inquiry Question from Appendix 8
- The questions I am actually researching are the other questions (not the original question) which will allow myself to find the information I need to achieve my goal

2 things I am not really sure about:
- The skills needed to make a good research journal
- The placement and time of some elements (When and where to reflect in the journal, & if research notes should be included in a research journal or not)

1 thing I don't understand:
- The software that will most be compatible to me, as the skills needed to make a good research journal are discovered to be slightly different than what I found previously

No comments:

Post a Comment