Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reflection on Creating Phase IV

So on the 15th of November '12, I finished my final product's rough draft and sent it to a friend of my English class, Chiquita Kusumahadi.

1. Do you follow your plan or specifications? Do you have to change your plan or specifications? Why?
I am still able to follow my specifications however not my time plan. I just finished my rough draft and sent it to a friend to proofread on the end of this week. I have just received it yesterday, on a Saturday, and so I will be working on my final draft next week which in the plan should have been started this week. I also want a teacher to check and proofread my product but I still haven't know who and when I should send.

2. What have been the success and struggles? What could be done differently next time if I do it again or for the next steps? 
The success I had at this moment is the fact that I've finished my rough draft and got back a friend's feedback on it. The struggles are still to make the story sound realistic, to put in my research information into the product, to keep the character of my main character, Emma who's a 7th grader, and on following my time plan. I should have used my time wisely because in the last two weeks, I was kind of slacking off. I didn't really work on my final product and so now I have to really push myself to finish it. That is probably the only thing that I would've done differently if I get to turn back time.

3. What's next? Do I need to change the next plan? Why? What should I prepare? 
Next week I should work faster to catch up what I was left behind with. I kind of need to specify the timeline more so that I have a fixed goal on when to finish a certain task and when to finish something else. So above is the current modified timeline. And just like the other days, I have to prepare my laptop, charger, outline, Internet and the file of my final product.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection.
    You always got something from what you have done. Great! (Refer to no 2 reflection).

    ReplyDelete